Non-profit organizations benefit from having highly qualified college students assist their organizations. The students in turn gain meaningful experience with agencies that are dedicated to making a difference in the community.
Eligible host agencies include non-profit organizations that support the behavioral health and human service needs of children, young adults, and their families in Bucks County, Pa.
General Program Timeline
- College students apply for SYC internship. List of potential host agencies is finalized.
- Interviews conducted with potential interns.
- Interns submit full application and list the Host Agencies of interest.
- Host Agencies receive resumes of interested intern applicants.
- Host Agencies schedule interviews with candidates.
- Host Agency informs FCP if they wish to offer an internship to a candidate
- Candidate informs FCP of their acceptance of offer.
- Agreement letters sent to matched interns and host agencies.
- Orientation with interns and host agencies. Graduate supervisor starts at FCP.
- Interns and host agencies engaged in SYC Program.