Awarded throughout the year, Technical Assistance Grants support work-plans developed with a technical assistance organization, such as The LaSalle Non-Profit Center, The Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management, and/or The Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations:
- Core Competency Assessment Tool (CCAT) or other organizational evaluation process
- Board Training
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Planning
- Business Management
- Executive Director/Senior Management Training
- Succession Planning/Emerging Leadership Consultation
- Capacity Building Consultation
- Referral for Legal Issues
- Workshops and Conference Scholarships for Board/Management
Following submission of a Letter of Inquiry, FCP will discuss the request with the applicant. Only complete applications will receive consideration. Recipients must provide a 12-month final report.
If you use FOUNDANT for the first time, you will need to create an account. If you encounter difficulties in creating your account or during the application process, e-mail email@example.com or call (267) 247-5584.