Awarded throughout the year, Technical Assistance Grants support work-plans developed with a technical assistance organization, such as The LaSalle Non-Profit Center, The Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management, and/or The Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations:
- Core Competency Assessment Tool (CCAT) or other organizational evaluation process
- Board Training
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Planning
- Business Management
- Executive Director/Senior Management Training
- Succession Planning/Emerging Leadership Consultation
- Capacity Building Consultation
- Referral for Legal Issues
- Workshops and Conference Scholarships for Board/Management
Following submission of a Letter of Inquiry, FCP will discuss the request with the applicant. Only complete applications will receive consideration. Recipients must submit a final report.
If you use FOUNDANT for the first time, you will need to create an account. If you encounter difficulties in creating your account or during the application process, e-mail email@example.com or call (267) 247-5584.