The following guidelines apply to all Foundations Community Partnership (FCP) grantees. Your innovative work deserves recognition, and we strongly encourage you to announce your grant through the media, your own publications, and through your professional affiliations. We also encourage you to share photos of our grant project(s) with us so we can showcase your good work.
Acknowledging Your Grant
We appreciate an acknowledgment of your grant in whatever ways are within your organization’s communications capabilities. Please use the following language to acknowledge your FCP grant:
- This project was funded (or funded in part) by a grant from Foundations Community Partnership.
Please always refer to the foundation as “Foundations Community Partnership”. You may use “FCP” on the second reference.
Sample Recognition Opportunities
- GrantAdvisor: FCP encourages you to write a review on our grantmaking to help your colleagues and us. Transparency and trust-based philanthropy are foundational to lasting change and an equitable future. As one of our grantees, Click here to get started.
- GreatNonprofits: If you appreciate and value FCP’s work, “Share Your Story” with the world! Help raise FCP’s visibility by posting a 5-star review of your experience with us. Click here to get started.
- Naming Opportunities: FCP must approve all signage in recognition of grant support.
- News Releases:Draft news releases should be e-mailed to email@example.com for final approval at least five (5) business days prior to media submission.
- Printed Materials (e.g., brochures, presentation handouts, reports)
- Public Presentations: If speaking before a civic or professional group about your funded program, please remember to mention FCP. We often mention our grantees as examples of how our funds make a difference in the community.
- Social Media Platforms:Facebook (@foundationscommunitypartnership), Instagram (@FCPartnership), and Twitter (@FCPgrants)
- Website: Grantees are encouraged to display FCP’s electronic “Grantee Badge” and link the image to fcpartnership.org.
If you prefer a more detailed description of FCP, please use the following:
- Foundations Community Partnership (FCP) is a non-profit, private grant-making foundation established in 2007 to support the behavioral health and human service needs of children, young adults, and their families in Bucks County, Pa. In response, the organization provides grants and technical assistance, scholarships, and professional development as well as service-learning opportunities through collaborative partnerships.
FCP’s logo is available in a variety of formats for recognition and promotional purposes. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific needs.