COVID-19 Recovery Grants range in value up to $5,000 and aid the recovery of nonprofit organizations that serve Bucks County children, youth, and families and suffered financial setbacks as a result of the pandemic. Grant distribution will be subject to FCP’s Board of Director and availability of funds. Recipients must provide a six-month final report.
COVID-19 Recovery Grants are intended to aid the transition of nonprofits to a more “normal” business environment. Funds cannot be used for the following:
- Lobbying/political activities
- Religious activities
- Executive-level bonuses
Deadlines and Process:
- Application deadline: April 1, 2021
- Grant awards announced: June 17, 2021
Before accessing and completing a COVID-19 Recovery Grant in our online grant management system, non-profit organizations (NPO) must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- NPO is a 501(c)(3) organization. Government agencies and public schools are not eligible.
- NPO is current on all reports due to FCP, as applicable.
- NPO has received at least one grant from FCP in the past seven years.
Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will receive consideration. Late, incomplete, or applications that are not aligned with FCP’s mission will not be considered.
If you use FOUNDANT for the first time, you will need to create an account. If you encounter difficulties in creating your account or during the application process, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (267) 247-5584.