COVID-19 Response Grants are intended to address the impacts of COVID-19 and to quickly provide financial resources so that nonprofit organizations can continue serving Bucks County children, youth, and families throughout this public health and economic crisis.
These $5,000 grants will be awarded to eligible applicants that address the behavioral health needs for children, youth, and families in Bucks County. Grant distribution will be subject to FCP Board discretion and availability of funds.
Carefully read all information below before starting the LOI process.
Use of COVID-19 Response Grant Funds:
Covid-19 Response Grants are intended to provide funding for nonprofit organizations to retain staff and continue to deliver services.
COVID-19 Response Grants cannot be used for the following:
• Lobbying/political activities
• Religious activities
• Executive-level bonuses
Process and Deadlines:
- LOI Deadline: April 15, 2020.
- Organizations will be contacted via phone to discuss LOI submission.
- Application deadline: April 30, 2020.
- Grant Awards: May 15, 2020.
Before accessing and completing a COVID-19 Response Grant in our online grant management system, organizations must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Nonprofit organization (NPO) is a 501c3 organization. Government agencies and public schools are not eligible.
- NPO has received at least one grant from FCP in the past seven years.
Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be reviewed. Late applications, incomplete applications, or applications that are not consistent with the Mission, Values or other requirements of Foundations Community Partnership, will not be considered.All COVID-19 Response Grant recipients will be required to complete a six-month final progress report.