FCP aspires to be a catalyst for improving the quality of life in Bucks County. We are committed to developing community-focused, youth-based service learning opportunities, providing grants and scholarships, and supporting community education, research and training.
FCP promotes innovative services to improve the lives of residents in the community, with a special emphasis on young people. We are forging active partnerships with the public and private sectors to support vital community-based programs. FCP is committed to identifying needs and problem solving. We will communicate and deliver these services through research, education, publication and collaborative approaches.
We believe that:
- Human services concerns can be identified and resolved within the local community.
- Private and public organizations working together can address unmet service needs and other underlying community problems, and provide creative solutions to improve the quality of life for all residents.
- Service-learning partnerships pairing young adults with businesses and academic institutions provide lasting benefits to the community.
- Scholarships and grants-in-aid to young adults showing interest in and aptitude for careers in human services will reflect their individual interests and be a positive influence in the community.
- Grants and other financial support of selected private and public organizations encourage innovative problem-solving.
- Communication of outcomes through research, education and seminars motivates others to act as change agents.
As a member of the Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia, we share these values:
- Commitment to the public good
- Responsible stewardship of resources
- Effective governance
- Compliance with the law
- Personal and professional integrity
- Respect for diversity
- Acting with honesty and openness
- Commitment to excellence and to maintaining the public trust