Foundations Community Partnership (FCP) is a non-profit, private grant-making foundation established to support the behavioral health and human service needs of children, young adults, and their families in Bucks County, Pa. In response, the organization provides grants and technical assistance, scholarships, and professional development as well as service learning opportunities through collaborative partnerships.
Our Pledge of Service
FCP pledges to help solve problems related to the behavioral health and human service needs of children, young adults and their families, inspire youth, and create partnerships to enhance the quality of life in Bucks County. Therefore, we pledge our resources to fulfill our mission, vision, and values.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Respond to behavioral health and human service needs
- Encourage development of innovative services and collaboration through grants and educational support
- Engage the nonprofit community in resolving issues of concern
- Offer service learning opportunities to qualified young adults to help meet community needs
- Support research efforts to identify practical and effective treatment guidelines and share this knowledge with stakeholders
In 2017, the Bucks County Courier Times and The Intelligencer featured FCP as part of its “Good Doers” series: