Foundations Community Partnership (FCP) is a nonprofit foundation formed to improve the quality of life for special needs children, youth and families in Bucks County. We endeavor to establish collaborative partnerships linking public agencies, nonprofit organizations, businesses, colleges and young adults within our community. We award scholarships to high school seniors who demonstrate excellent grades and interest in community service. We provide grants and technical assistance to support nonprofit human service organizations. We enhance professional development through state-of-the-art workshops and education.
View an 11-minute video to learn more about FCP:
Click to watch an 11 minute video about Foundations Community Partnership.
Our Pledge of Service
FCP is a valued community resource — solving problems, inspiring youth, and creating partnerships with organizations and higher learning institutions to enhance the quality of life in the region. To this end, we pledge to use our resources to fulfill our vision, mission, goals and objectives while remaining true to our philosophy and values.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Respond to human service needs within the nonprofit organization community in Bucks County.
- Encourage development of innovative services and collaboration within the Bucks County nonprofit community through grants and educational services.
- Provide opportunities for the community to participate in resolving issues of concern to all Bucks County residents.
- Recruit, train, supervise and provide leadership for qualified young adults to participate in service learning opportunities to help meet community needs.
- Support research efforts to identify and communicate practical and effective treatment guidelines and disseminate them through workshops, seminars and professional publications.